At the core of Startups Ignite are the Venture Mentors.
Our programs thrive with the support, contributions and dedication of these startup heroes who are the lifeline of our community and play a foundational role in helping startups make decisions and form their ventures.
MENTORSHIP ENGAGEMENT MODELS:
- Guest Mentors
- Event based Mentors are pop-in basis endorsed by a Startups Ignite Venture Mentor Council Member & is approved for a single time mentoring activity.
- Minimum commitment: 3 hours
- Usually for the mentors who are in the application process.
- Emerging Mentor
- For new mentors who are looking to gain leadership skills & establish themselves as thought leaders.
- Minimum commitment: 2 hours per month.
- SI Venture Mentor
- Council & peer approved mentors who can also be a lead mentor.
- Minimum commitment: 4 hours monthly
- Other roles:
- Council member
- Workshop mentor
- Course mentor
- Program panelist
- Program Speaker
Venture Mentor Application Form
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will receive an email to schedule a call with our mentor administrator
- You will be invited to come our monthly program
- You will be invited to a shadow mentoring session
- Your profile will be reviewed by our mentorship council
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org